Sixth Selection List (Open Merit)
For MA English and Comparative Literature
Seventh Selection List (Open Merit)
For M.Sc. Environmental Sciences, M.A. Economics, MBA (HRM)
Eighth Selection List (Open Merit)
For M.Sc Computer Science, MA/M.Sc Applied Mathematics & MBA (TTM)
The candidates listed in the relevant lists shown on the current page (through links mentioned under the category downloads) have been provisionally selected for admission to courses in the subjects mentioned above, semester- I for the Session 2013-14 under open merit, subject to the eligibility conditions given in the University prospectus.
The selected candidates are required to complete their admission by:-
1. production of all marks cards/degrees/diplomas/provisional certificate, Character Certificate in original
2. production of original Admit Card/Hall Ticket of CUCET- 2013
3. production of CUCET-2013 Score Card,
4. production of 4 recent passport size photographs, and
5. payment of prescribed fee in the form of Demand Draft payable in favour of OSD (Administration), Central University of Jammu latest by 20th August, 2013 on Monday and Tuesday from 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. at Temporary Academic Block-II, Sainik Colony, Central University of Jammu, Jammu.
The candidates shown in the waiting lists will be considered for admission at 4:00 p.m. on 20th of August, 2013 in the order of merit subject to availability of seats. They should keep all the documents alongwith the Bank Draft in order.
The selection of the candidates who fail to complete their admission within the scheduled date and time shall stand cancelled and the seat/s shall be offered to the next candidate/s in order of merit in the wait list for admission.
The selected candidates have also to submit affidavits as per the formats shown on the current page under the head “downloads” as Annexure-I, Annexure II and Annexure III.
Details of the fees payable
M.A. Rs. 8840
M.A./M.Sc. Rs. 9840
M.Sc. Rs. 9840
M.Ed. Rs. 9840
MBA Rs. 31270